Employment Letter (Click to read)





Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Bogotá

Developers WR


Dear Mr. Wilson,


I would like to express my enthusiasm and dedication for the opportunity to apply for the

Software Developer position at Developers WR. While this would be my first job as a developer, I

am deeply committed to this career.

My studies and academic projects have provided me with a solid understanding of the

fundamentals of programming and software development. Despite lacking prior work experience

in the field, I possess an insatiable appetite for learning and an unwavering dedication to excel in

my role as a developer.

My ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively will allow me to seamlessly

integrate into your development environment and collaborate with colleagues to achieve shared

goals.


I sincerely appreciate the consideration of my application and would be delighted to discuss how I

can kickstart my career as a software developer at your company. You can reach me at phone

number +57 3114800947 or via email at jesuspaezoficial@gmail.com to arrange an interview or

provide additional information.

I value your time and consideration and look forward to the opportunity to explore how I can

contribute to the success of Developers WR in my first job in the field of software development.


yours faithfully,


Jesús Estiven Paez Sanchez

Comentarios